Thursday, January 18, 2007

life

well, it has been a long time since i have posted a blog but hopefully things will get back to normal here soon... I have not posted because life is so crazy sometimes. I am currently facing at least two decisions that will impact my life dramatically. every free moment i have i am reading the Bible or praying and seeking God. I am really scared that i might screw things up big time, and i here so many different things about how to seek God that i still have no clue what i am doing. I wish there was someone who could give me a completely clear answer about anything. in the midst of everything though, GOD IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! God is using these situations in my life and even though i don't have all the answers i am having to cling to Him for dear life.
I hope that i can begin posting on a regular basis but for now i will go. I am at work and break time is almost over.

2 comments:

Josh said...

Ditto. I'm in it with you.

Andrew N. said...

Right behind you both.