Thursday, December 07, 2006

decisions, decisions

I am at a time in my life where I have to make a lot of decisions and many of them will be life altering. I am 20 and on monday i will turn 21. The past few weeks have been pretty hard on me because i know what i want to do with my life but i am not entirely sure how to get there. I also do not know how to hear from God which is scary because what if i make a decision and it is the wrong one and i found out the hard way because "now my life is jacked up". Sometimes i wonder why life has to be so hard and i am pretty sure i will never know but despite all the frustration i am also very excited about the future

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i reccommend "How to Listen to God" by Charles Stanley. Great Biblical and personal examples of how God speaks and how to hear from Him.

Unknown said...

Be still and know that I am God. Only you can prioritize your life. God will clearly speak to you through His word, other godly people and through your circumstances. You must be willing to be still long enough to hear from Him. I love you sone.