Tuesday, May 15, 2007

God has been good

For me it is too rare of an occasion to stop and take a look at my life and thank God for how good He has been. God has blessed my life in more ways than I could count but here are a few.

1. I am engaged to the most wonderful person in the whole world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It still blows my mind that God would bless my life with Carmen Ann York. She is my baby.

2. I have the best job ever outside of ministry. I help kids with terminal illnesses and i get to work with mice and other animals. Get mad all you want to all of you PETA members. I would kill ten thousand mice to save the life of just one HUMAN child.

3. I have two of the most wonderful parents in the world. They have never failed me that i can remember. My mom has always been so great and thank you dad for showing me how to selflessly love my future wife.

4. God is growing me in His Word through His Spirit.

5. God chose to save me. Because He first loved me now I give everything i am to Him forever.

6.He has never failed to keep His promises.

7. I am surrounded by some incredible people who love Jesus with all their heart.

That is all that i have time for but read this verse.

Ephesians 3:20
20Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us,

Our God is AWESOME.

4 comments:

Josh said...

Great verse. God is incredible!

..by the way, PETA protects animals because each animal has a soul and animals are just as important as humans because we all evolved from primordial ooze....

Wait! What am I saying?? Sorry, disregard that- it's all false!

Seriously though, it's exciting to see God working in your life.

jeff hill said...

It is also exciting to see God working in your life. That comment was hilarious.

Andrew said...

I would have to say the number seven is a huge praise in my life to God. God has challenged me through my friends so much and I don't know what I am going to do when they are all married and gone. I pray that God puts a woman in my life that challenges me just as Carmen has done for you, Brooke for Josh, and Kristen for J.C.. These Godly women have done a lot for my friends. I personally Thank them all.

Way to go Carmen! LOL

Carmen said...

mmm... PETA. like a chicken-pita? or a canary pita, or a roaming bufalo pita....